Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Last First Weigh In

Week one = Success!  I was down 3.4 lbs this morning.  I don't expect such a big whoosh every week, but the first week is as expected because of water weight and what not.  However, I do expect that this will be my last first weigh in.  I will reach my goal no matter what and there is no "starting over" just continuing on.  There will be great weeks, not so great weeks, and down right nasty weeks.  But each new week is just that, a new week.  I suppose I could view each week as a "starting over" regardless of how the previous week played out.  For now I will make weekly goals at the beginning of each week.  The thought of monthly goals is too daunting and I may think of something for the month of June but for the last few weeks of May I will just stick with weekly goals.

Last week goals were:  Tack everything daily.   Done. Simple yet effective.

This week's goals:                               
~Track daily
~Exercise at least three times.
~Drink 64oz of water daily.
~Eat a better breakfast. 

A banana at 10am is not healthy when I've been awake for several hours.  At the end of the day I have all these points that I just have to find something to get my points in.  I've been trying to keep myself busy with housework to distract from eating and it works quite well in the morning, a little too well.

Previous weight: 207
Current Weight:203.6

No comments:

Post a Comment